Thursday, June 23, 2011

32 weeks... AKA 8 months!

I know I say this every month, but I cannot believe I am 8 months along!  Time has really flown by with this pregnancy.  We had our last big ultrasound today and we took Bennett.  He was a pretty good boy as long as he had Neil's phone and could watch "Doo-ago" (Diego).  He liked seeing Henry on the screen and said "awwwwww" and even "yucky" a couple times.  I guess it was a little weird to see Mommy up on the table covered in goop.  Right when I got up on the table, he said "hold you mommy!"  Such a sweetie.  Neil was a trooper and kept him occupied while we all tried to see Henry.  Henry did not really want to cooperate today with letting us see his face.  We did get a great shot of his ear and hand though.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Size of baby: It is looking like he weighs 3 lb 11 oz right now.  They said that he will be a little on the small side.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained lots.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity bottoms...I still wear a regular few tops because I like tight fitting things over flowy.

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William.

Movement: He is moving more and more every day.  He is head down now.

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone/hip pain.  

What I miss: sleeping on my back

Cravings: fruit, ice cream, cold things, I am really liking Bluebell "Krazy Kookie Dough" ice cream

Symptoms: I am still having some pain in my tail-bone and hips and I am really tired.  I just don't feel rested.  I guess this is God's way of preparing me for what is to come.

Best Moment this week: hearing his heartbeat and seeing his little body move today.  There is nothing like it!


We even got to go on a date night!  The club I sponsored at school gave me a gift  certificate to Superior's Steakhouse.  It was fab!
Here are a few of his pictures from today:
Still a boy!
This surprised us...she said that this is hair!  Bennett never had hair until he was 2!
You can see his ear and hand in this picture.


1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...